About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Relax

Hi all,
I'm just squeaking in my Deconstructed Sketch 41 card this week. I needed a card for my niece who had surgery yesterday to repair a broken collar bone. As I've mentioned before, she is a "pink" girl and so last night I made this sweet PI girl all dressed in pink for her get well card.



The robe and slippers are all paper pieced and the rest of her is colored with Copics. I pulled out my Bow Easy to make a nice, big, perfectly tied bow. Love the look it gives. And, instead of using a border die on the bottom, I thought the ric-rac would go well with the Country Drive patterned papers.

Supplies
Stamps: Spa Day Pure Innocence by My Favorite Things
Papers: Taylored Expressions pink, green and white card stock and Country Drive by Echo Park patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: SU large heart, triple heart and boho blossom punches, glitter green candy dot, Kaiser pink rhinestone, TE pink ribbon and green ric-rac, plastic doily, Fiskars decorative scissors, the Bow Easy, and dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!