About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Howdy, Friend - Getting Sketchy MFTWSC64

Happy Monday morning all,


Well, as predicted the storm didn't last too long last night. It was a good rain for awhile though.


On Saturday I spent a few hours stamping and this is one of the cards that I made. The sketch is the current MFTWSC64. As you can see, I had lots and lots of fun using many different Die-namics and embellishments, especially some cork and rhinestones.




I found some old SU DSP from way back that looked kind of "country" to use for the three background panels. The angled panel is embossed with a Sizzix paisley EF and in the upper corner I used one of the newer Die-namics photo corner dies. At the bottom are two more Die-namics elements.


For our little cowgirl, her dress and vest are paper pieced and the rest of her is colored with Copics. And all "cool" cowgirls should have rhinestones on their clothes!


To complete the card, everything is all stitched up with my sewing machine. Sewing is the current recipe swap challenge at Linda's Catered Crop, so I'm entering this card there as well.


Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence "Cowgirl" by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU River Rock, Garden Green and Very Vanilla card stock and SU DSP (retired)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Die-namics Layered Labels, Photo Corners, Royal Rose and Scalloped Scallop Border Dies, Michaels green rhinestones, sewing machine, cork, Sizzix Paisley EF, the Big Shot, and dimensionals


Thanks for looking in today,
Colleen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!