About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Easter everybunny

Hello crafty peeps,

I received some new Stampin' Up goodies this week and couldn't wait to ink up this CUTE Easter set. I used some retired SU DSP and the image is colored with Copics. The sketch is the March SFYTT.



Supplies
Stamps: Everybunny set by Stampin' Up
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White card stock and Holiday Happenings DSP (retired) all SU
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, SU Chocolate Chip and Copics
Other: SU crafters tool kit, SU Baja Breeze seam binding, SU oval punches, sewing machine and dimensionals

Thanks for coming by today,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!