About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

You're A Lifesaver

Happy Tuesday morning stamping friends,

Here's a card I made for the current MFTWSC. I'm using a set from the new release called Firefighter Girl from the Pure Innocence line.



The papers are new as well, and I love the "country look" of this wood grain with the flowers painted on. The sketch is a pretty simple one this week and fun to work with, and I've kept my layout pretty simple.

Here is a peek of the inside. I used the bottom portion of the wood grained paper that I had trimmed for it to fit on the front of the card.


Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence Firefighter Girl set by My Favorite Things
Paper: Stampin' Up chocolate chip and riding hood red card stock, Neenah solar white card stock and My Mind's Eye "Dolled Up" patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU early expresso and riding hood red, Copics
Other: yellow candy dots (made darker yellow with the Y19 marker), sewing machine, Die-namics die (inside), the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Here are the Copics I used:



Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

1 comment:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!