About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Just A Note

Hi and happy Sunday afternoon,

I've been stamping away this weekend and I've gotten several cards made to post during this coming week.

For today's card, I'm sneaking in just in time with a card using the Mojo Monday 228 sketch. The papers and supplies are from TE's February KI kit, and the stamps are from TE as well.



Hummm, I just noticed that one of the candy dots has fallen off. I will have to get another before I mail this card. (I didn't notice it while I was taking the pics, LOL) 

The circle image was stamped 3 times, once in brown, once in green and once in coral. I used Nesties and a punch to cut out different sections so they could be layered. The paper rose is also part of this month's KI kit.

Here is a look at the inside of the card:


The images in the lower left corner are part of the paper. The other three circles are stamped with the same stamp used on the front of the card.

Supplies
Stamps: Vintage Dreamer set by Taylored Expressions
Papers: TE green card stock and My Minds Eye - Lost and Found - patterned papers
Ink: Stampin' Up pads, Early Expresso, Sage Shadow and Calypso Coral
Other: TE houndstooth impressions plate, circle and Labels One Nesties, SU 1 1/4" round punch, SU corner rounder punch, paper flower, Want-2-Scrap pearls, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

I hope everyone has a great week and thanks for stopping in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!