About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sweet

Happy Wednesday everyone,

I started this card on Monday evening with the intent of taking it's picture on Tuesday to post for last weeks MFTWSC54. Unfortunately, I came down with a really strong case of the stomach flu Tuesday morning and didn't feel like taking the picture for posting. After spending all day in bed yesterday, I'm finally feeling better this afternoon. I got my picture taken, so even thought this sketch is over, I thought I'd post the card anyway.



Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence "Make Mine A Double" by My Favorite Things
Paper: Stampin' Up Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White card stock and Sweet Shop DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Die-namics border and pennant dies, SU brads, sewing machine, SU ribbon, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in today,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!