About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Love You

As promised, here is the second card that I worked up for my craft group get together on Saturday. Since the other card is so feminine, I  thought I should try for a more masculine card. The supplies are mostly from the Stampin' Up.

To get the dots fairly even around the large heart cutout, I placed the framelit die in the cutout area and then used a Spica glitter pen to make the dots along the edge of the die.


Supplies
Stamps: PS, I Love You set from Stampin' Up
Paper: SU grey, black, Cherry Cobbler and red glimmer card stock, SU DSP retired
Ink: SU Cherry Cobbler and black Spica glitter pen
Other: SU embossing folder, SU Hearts Collection Framelits dies, SU tripple heart punch, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in today,
Colleen


1 comment:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!