About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Warm Winter Wishes

Hey all and happy Monday,

I didn't have time to get any blogging done last week between work, trying to get more Christmas cards done in the evenings and most importantly, not feeling too well. The dreaded winter cold caught up with me, but I'm feeling better today. I took today as a PTO day (vacation day) and my first order of business this morning was to get some pictures taken of the cards that I made over the weekend so I could post something. After that, I plan to make a few more Christmas cards then put up my Christmas tree.

Today's card I made using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch 146 from yesterday. Another fun sketch again this week (I pretty much feel that way about all of them. lol) Although I didn't post any, I actually made several cards using last week's sketch. I may get pictures taken of them later in the week and post. Anywhoo, here's today's card:



I stamped the image four times so that I could paper piece the sweater, scarf, gloves and cup, and I really like the way it turned out.

Supplies:
Stamps: Who's That Girl Gets Cozy With Cocoa by My Favorite Things
Papers: SU crumb cake and TE pink, light blue, and choice buttercream CS, My Minds Eye 12 Days of Christmas PP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics to color the mug of cocoa and do some shading on the scarf and gloves
(RV09, RV29, E11, E81)
Other: classic circle and scalloped circle Nesties, SU houndstooth EF, Die-namics die, TE pink button, sewing machine, hot glue gun, TE ribbon, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Have a wonderful week all, and thanks for looking in today,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!