About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Witching You . . .

A Happy Halloween.

Sorry for my absence these past few weeks. I was away from home for a few weekends in a row, so no stamping time. However, this past weekend, I did get to indulge and got quite a few Halloween cards made.

This card uses a new TE set called Moka Tabitha, along with a few stamps from the TE set called Celebrate Life. The papers and most supplies are from the September Key Ingredients kit. The sketch is the current DS23 sketch.




Supplies
Stamps: Moka Tabitha set and Celebrate Life set by Taylored Expressions
Cardstock: TE saltillo, beeswax and choice buttercream
Patterned papers: Campfire by October Afternoon
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, and SU Cajun Craze and More Mustard
Other: ribbon, ric-rak, and buttons from TE September KI kit, Spica clear glitter pen, Die-namics faux crochet border die, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks so much for looking,
Colleen

3 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! Moka Tabitha looks gorgeous! I love these papers! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Colleen! Great job with the sketch!
    kadie

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!