About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Home Tweet Home

Hi everyone,

Today's card uses some new My Favorite Things stamps and dies. I received my latest order on Saturday and naturally, I couldn't wait to use them. When I saw this bird house Die-namics die and coordinating stamps during the peeks, I knew I'd be ordering it. I've made this card quite colorful and I've used the current MFTWSC36 for the layout, sans the oval element.



Supplies
Stamps: MFT Homespun Birdhouse
Card stock: SU rich razzleberry and bermuda bay
Patterned papers: Lime Twist "Happy Go Lucky" by My Mind's Eye
Ink: SU rich razzleberry
Other: MFT Die-namics Homespun Birdhouse, Woodgrain Fence, and Rolled Mum dies, SU button and twine, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

I hope your week is going well. Thanks for checking in today,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!