About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Girl and Her . . . Toad?

Happy stamping weekend!

This card I started after work yesterday but didn't finish as we decided to go hang out at our favorite local wine bar for a few hours before dinner. It's a great place to relax, enjoy each other and catch up on the week that was. After a few glasses of wine, we then headed out to dinner. Needless to say, I was way too relaxed to concentrate on stamping when we returned home.

I woke up this morning with some fresh ideas and this is how my card turned out. I pretty much love it!


The sketch is this weeks MFTWSC37.


Supplies
Stamps: Feeling Froggy by My Favorite Things
Card stock: SU more mustard, soft suede, and pool party. TE choice buttercream
Patterned paper: SU Spice Cake DSP
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, tuxedo black, SU soft suede and Copics
Other: Cuttlebug Seeing Spots and Perfect Paisley embossing folders, Wonky Rectangle Nesties, Spellbinder ribbon tag, SU soft suede ribbon, SU Spice Cake button, brown bakers twine, Kaiser gold rhinestones, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

I plan on stamping the weekend away. How about you? Whatever you do, have fun, and thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!