About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sending Smiles

I haven't played along with the MFTWSC in awhile and I really wanted to get back to playing along. I think this week's sketch is super fun, and I really like the way my card turned out. Of course, how can it miss using a PI girl. The papers are all from the TE August KI kit. So pretty this month with all the bright colors.



Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence "Poppy" by My Favorite Things
Card Stock: TE Nautical Blue Light, Sunflowers Medium and Snow
White, August KI kit
Patterned papers: Country Drive by Echo Park, August KI kit
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics and green Spica pen
Other: classic scalloped circle Nesties, Die-namics large scalloped border die, SU button, TE green plaid ribbon, SU pearls, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

I hope your Tuesday is a good one. Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!