About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy Holidays

Happy Tuesday evening all,

I'm "vegging" watching the early rounds of the US Open tennis matches. I look forward to it every year. It's a really fun sporting event to watch in person if you're a tennis fan. I had the opportunity to spend 4 days at the Open about 10 years ago. I'd go back.

Anyhoo, on to my card. I have another Christmas card done. The layout is Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #132. I kept my card fairly simple and except for using an oval instead of a circle, it's pretty true to the sketch. The stamp set and patterned papers are from the upcoming Stampin' Up Holiday Mini catalog.



Supplies
Stamps: Christmas Lodge set by Stampin' Up
Card stock: SU cherry cobbler, garden green, early expresso and confetti white
Patterned paper: SU Frostwood Lodge DSP
Ink: SU early expresso pad, cherry cobbler and garden green markers
Other: SU large oval punch, SU cherry cobbler seam binding, Spica green and clear glitter pens, Kaiser silver dots, and dimensionals

Have a great Wednesday and thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. I love it when I see Christmas cards before November - this is gorgeous! Love this little stamp! Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love that image.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!