About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fabulous Day

Happy Wednesday everyone,

I made today's card to play along with the TESC#144. I decided to do a landscape oriented card to fit the large TE die, but otherwise, I stayed true to the layout. The papers are all from the August KI kit.



Supplies
Stamps: In The Park set by Taylored Expressions
Card stock: TE Razzleberry light, Classic Yellow Green and Snow White, August KI kit
Patterned paper: Country Drive by Echo Park, August KI kit
Ink: Memento rich cocoa and tuxedo black, Copics
Other: TE label die and butterfly die, SU punches, Fiskers corner rounder, TE pink ribbon, pink rhinestones, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

I hope your week is going well. Thanks for stopping by today,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!