About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Fun and Mojo #198

Well, it was back to work today and I for one didn't really want to go. But, it was a good day and I got much accomplished. When I got home I had a chance to finish this card that I started yesterday for this week's Mojo Monday sketch #198.

This all began with the patterned paper. I received a new 6x6 pack called Summer Fun from Echo Park. I couldn't resist the carnival and ice cream cones. The stamp is a really, really old one from Hero Arts.



Although I didn't take a picture of the inside, I used a TE stamp that says "Summer Afternoon, the two most beautiful words in the English language." (quote by Henry James) The perfect sentiment for this.


Supplies
Stamps: Hero Arts
Card stock: SU
Pattern papers: Echo Park
Ink: SU craft black, Copics
Other: SU clear embossing powder, Cuttlebug EF, SU punches, SU buttons, paper crimper, SU crafters tool kit, ribbon, Doodlebug ice cream cone brad, sewing machine and dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. awww so cute...

    Don't forget to add this to our linking party this week.
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/07/weekly-talent-search-with-linking-party.html
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!