About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

TESC140 and Old MacDonald Had A Farm

While I should have been doing some work Monday night (I have to prepare a talk for eight Pathologists for next Monday) instead I stamped while watching the Padre game. I wanted to play with more new TE goodies and make a card for Friday's sketch. I inked up my new Green Acres set. Is this set cute or what!?



Supplies
Stamps: Green Acres by Taylored Expressions
Card stock: SU riding hood red, not quite navy, TE choice snow white
Patterned paper: SU retired
Ink: memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU riding hood red
Other: classic circle and scalloped circle Nesties, Die-namics grass die, SU punches, yellow candy dots, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a great day and Thanks,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!