About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

SU Happy Birthday and Triple Layer Punch

Here's a quick post of a quick all SU card.

I wanted to play with the triple layer punches from the SU summer mini catalog, and do something a little different than using them as flowers on stems. Here's what I came up with. The papers are the new in-colors.


Supplies
Stamps: SU Happiest Birthday Wishes hostess set from 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog
Card stock: SU textured and plain calypso coral, wisteria wonder, and lucky limeade, SU textured whisper white
Ink: SU concord crush
Other: SU triple layer punch, SU scalloped circle punch, SU 1 1/4" and 1" circle punches, SU white brads, SU top note die, corner rounder, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a great Saturday all, and thanks.
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!