About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Swinging By. . .

"Swinging by to say. . . .  HI all,

Hehe.

I hope your Monday's been a good one. I got home from work, got changed, and came immediately to my stamping space. I started this card last night, but didn't finish before it was time to go to bed. This one is for the current Follow The Recipe #11 challenge on the Catered Crop blog. I missed a couple of the challenges and wanted to get back to playing along.

The sketch that I've used is this month's SFYTT. Love this sketch from Jen! I am sure I'll be using this one more.



The FTR11 ingredients that I've used are:
Patterned paper: polka-dot
Colors: yellow, kraft, white
Color mediums: Copics
Embellishments: Stickles
Tools: Dies
Theme: All Occassion

I've had this Kliban cat stamp for years. I got it at a class I took years ago at a local stamp store. I remember that it was for a class using just black and white. I've used this little guy over the years to make cards for my cat loving friends. I usually color in the daisies, but here I decided to keep them white, like Shasta Daisies, and use some yellow Stickles in the centers.

Supplies
Stamps: Swinging Cat by American Art Stamps, sentiment from TE's In the Park set
Card stock: SU teal, kraft and daffodil. TE choice snow white
Patterned paper: MME Stella and Rose, Gertie
Ink: memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: classic circle and lacy circle Nesties, TE small scalloped border die, Sizzix embossing folders, sewing machine, white ric-rak, yellow Stickles, Hero Arts gold rhinestone daisy, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a wonderful evening and thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Colleen, I'm so glad you're back. I love, love this card. So fun. Okay, I'm not really a cat lover, but still, it's a hoot. Thanks for sharing it with us at Catered Crop.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!