About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Friends 'Till the End - MFT Challenges

Happy Monday morning all,

Today's card I made for a couple MFT challenges: MFTWSC17 and MFT May Guest Designer contest. The May guest designer contest's theme is "Blue Jeans and Bling".  Cute, yea?

I pulled out another Pure Innocence set that I bought with their last release called "You Color My World". She is SO, so sweet, and as you can see, I had a lot of fun putting her world together.



To fulfill the "blue jeans and bling" criteria, I used the MFT die-namics tear drop tree die to cut some denim, then added some stitching and Kaiser red rhinestones. (I think they look like apples.) Our little PI painter is colored with Copics. Her berets is stamped onto burgundy denim and cut out. I added a little pearl at the top where the button would be. The tip of the paint brush and the paint spots on her palette are glazed with a Sakura glaze pen. More MFT Die-namics dies are used as well as some SU punches and a Sizzix embossing folder. Some bright, summery patterned paper and more stitching help make her scene nice and bright.

Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence "You Color My World" by My Favorite Things
Card stock: SU pacific point and marina mist, Neenah cream
Patterned paper: Fly A Kite by October Afternoon
Ink: memento tuxedo black, SU pacific point, and Copics
Other: Die-namics faux crochet border, fresh cut grass, tear drop tree dies, SU punches, Kaiser rhinestones and pearl, SU button, Sizzix EF, blue raffia, sewing machine, Sakura glaze pen, pop-up glue dots, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks and have a great Monday,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. COLES culls?
    That's what all the blogs say.
    MP3 & DEDOONV.
    GE has a lot of books on HYDRA.
    So does GEOLOGIE.
    And something about SWEDIS?
    DEJASOCK?
    Oh yeah...CONNIE MACK to CHO..." RAT- A- TAT- TAT".

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!