About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

You Make My World Happy

For my post today I made a card for the CR84FN color challenge. This is the first time that I've participated in this color challenge. CR84FN22 uses green, which is one of my favorite colors and inspired me to play along.

I picked up another of my Pure Innocence girls and a Die-namics rolled rose die to make the card. Her cute little pantsuit is paper pieced and the rose is made with the same patterned paper. The layout is MFWSC13.




Supplies
Stamps: Being Cute Is What I Do by MFT
Card stock: SU early expresso and kraft, TE choice buttercream, Kraft corrugated card stock
Patterned paper: My Minds Eye
Ink: memento tuxedo black, Copics
Other: Die-namics rolled rose die, SU corner punch, SU crumb cake seam binding, the Big Shot, dimensionals

Have a great Wednesday all and thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

5 comments:

  1. This little girl and her pony tails are too cute!
    Thanks for playing at CR84FN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image - so sweet! And I love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Colleen!!! Love the image popped up on the corrugated cardboard! How creative! Great mix of textures and patterns! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!! Great take on the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card, Colleen! Love the sweet image and rolled rose! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colleen, LOVE the little girl! So CUTE! And love the corrugated backgrouns and papers and how you did the ribbon! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!