About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Thank You

Good Monday morning stampers,

Last night I got out my most recent Key Ingredients kit from Taylored Expressions to play with. I hadn't even opened it yet! Boy, do I like this month's papers from My Minds Eye that Taylor choose for us.

This layout is based on the latest FTL 133. My card may not be considered so "Clean and Simple" however, as I did quite a bit of cutting out, layering and sewing. 



Supplies
Stamps: Much Appreciated by Taylored Expressions
Card stock: TE yellow, SU taken with teal and naturals white
Patterned paper: Stella Rose-Gerty by My Minds Eye
Ink: memento tuxedo black, SU taken with teal, so saffron, and real red
Other: SU round and border punches, SU real red and so saffron brads, sewing machine and dimensionals

Here's wishing you wonderful week ahead. Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!