About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thanks - February SFYTT Card

Happy Wednesday all,

I was playing around some more with my new stamps from TE and came up with this cute, and bright, little "Thank You" card. I used February's Sketch For You To Try for the layout.

(click image to view larger)


Supplies
Stamps: Cozy Cottages from Taylored Expressions
Card stock: TE choice buttercream
Patterned paper: Modern Homemaker by October Afternoon
Ink: memento tuxedo black, SU real red and Copic sketch markers
Other: classic circle Nesties, TE ribbon and button, pink bakers twine, ruby red liquid pearls, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!