About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, February 11, 2011

If You Can Dream It - MFTWSC6

Happy, happy Friday,

Is everyone looking forward to the weekend? We are having dinner out with friends tonight. We're going to a new concept restaurant called a "Pop up".  Apparently it's the newest "thing" dining.

Today I have a card that I made for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch challenge. This is the first time that I've participated in this challenge. I liked that the layout this week seemed to call for a sentiment based card. They are not my usual style, however, I've managed to make two this week.

(click image to view larger)


Supplies
Stamps: New Beginnings by Taylored Expressions
Card stock: SU textured grey, textured black and whisper white
Patterned paper: Echo Park "Be Mine"
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Other: Die-namics rolled flower die, Zva pearl flourishes, Kaiser pearls, SU punch, the Big Shot, and dimensionals


Have a great weekend everyone,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!