About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thank You- Curtain Call Color Challenge, Act 61

Good Afternoon all,

Since this was my first day of vacation, I took the opportunity to do some stamping. I decided to make a card for Stacey's Curtain Call Color Challenge. I figure I'll probably need a couple thank you cards for after the holidays.

(click image to view larger)




Supplies
Stamps: SU Uppsy Daisy and Short and Sweet sets
Card stock: SU bravo burgundy, early expresso, crumb cake and very vanilla
Patterned Paper: ?? something old from my supplies
Ink: bravo burgundy and early expresso
Other: SU crochet trim, chocolate leaf ribbon, Kaiser rhinestones, Spica pen in dark pink (I colored over the dark daisies to give them some shine), and dimensionals

Enjoy the holiday weekend,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. this is one of my favorite SU sets...I need a sympathy card, I think I will pull it out...thanks so much for the inspiration....wishing you all the best in 2011!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!