About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Friendship Warms the Heart

Happy Friday all,

Only one more week until Christmas. I have one more Christmas card to share with you. I've had this Pure Innocence stamp set for several months, but this is the first time I've used it. I made a few of these to send to my very good friends.

(click image to make larger)

Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence from MFT, Sparkle and Cheer from Taylored Expressions
Card stock, patterned paper, and rub-ons: Snow Day Project Pantry kit from Taylored Expressions
Ink: memento tuxedo black, SU baja breeze, Copics
Other: classic rectangle and scalloped rectangle Nesties, TE snowflake die, Kaiser rhinestones, the Big Shot, and dimensionals 

I hope your weekend is a fun one. Thanks for checking in.
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!