About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

And Another December Birthday Card

Hi stampers,

I may have mentioned before that the last couple weeks of December are filled with birthdays in my world. Between good friends and family, there are eight birthdays during this two week period that I need to make cards for.  Today I'm sharing a card that my friend Vicki asked me to make for her to give to her husband Martin, whose birthday is Christmas day. Martin is a SoCal boy who turned 71 years young this year. He loved this little surfer dude.

(click image to view larger)


The layout is a SFYTT from November.

Supplies
Stamps: Kona by Our Craft Lounge
Card stock: SU brilliant blue and chocolate chip, TE choice buttercream
Patterned paper: Fancy Pants Rusted Sun
Ink: memento tuxedo black, Copics, clear Spica pen (colored over the image to make it look wet and sandy)
Other: classic circle and big scallop circle Nesties, SU blue brads, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Only two more days until 2011. I hope the new year brings you all much happiness.

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!