About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wicked

Good Sunday morning stampers,

I have a very quick post today continuing on a Halloween theme. This card uses the TESC131 layout with stamps and paper from Talored Expressions.



(click image to make larger)
Supplies
Stamps: Hangin' Out - Wicked Wardrobe set by TE
Cardstock: Taylored Expressions
Patterned paper: Eerie Collection by Basic Grey
Ink: Memento black, SU lovely lilac, Copics
Other: SU spider web embossing folder, SU scalloped border and oval punches, TE ribbon and buttons, Labels Three Nesties,  the Big Shot, and dimensionals.

Thanks for looking in today,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!