About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sparkly & Bright; SSSC 84

Happy Sunday and happy Labor Day weekend all,

I missed making a card for last week's SSSC {sad face here} but, I made time today to do some stamping.  I decided to use this week's sketch to make a Christmas card.  I pulled out some retired SU stamps and paper for this one and then added lots of sparkly embellishments to finish it off. Other than moving the sentiment, I stayed pretty true to the sketch layout.




Supplies
Stamps: Sparkly and Bright set by Stampin' Up
Card stock: taken with teal, real red and whisper white by SU
DSP: Holiday Lounge by SU
Ink: real red, taken with teal, early expresso all SU
Other: clear rhinestones, red, silver and diamond stickles, sparkly red candy dots, SU scalloped border punch, Die-namics jumbo jumbo scallop border die, the Big Shot, dimensionals

I hope everyone is having a fun and restful holiday weekend.
Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

2 comments:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!