About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy BD!

Hi all,

I hope everyone's week is going well. This is a short work week for me. I'm taking Friday and Monday off to visit friends who live in the central coast's wine country. We always have lots of fun there and it's a really beautiful part of California. The wine is not bad either.  :)

Well, enough of that. Today I have a very simple and quick birthday card.  All products are from Taylored Expressions. The stamp set is "Make a Wish" and the paper is from the Make a Wish Project Pantry set.



Supplies
Stamps: Make a Wish stamp set by Taylored Expressions
Card stock: TE chocolate, gold, blue and choice snow white
Patterned paper: B-day Bash collection by Imaginisce
Ink: memento tuxedo black, Copics
Other: SU 3/4" round punch, classic circle and scalloped circle Nesties, the big shot, expresso dimensional pearls, glue pen, twine, and SU dimensionals.

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!