About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Off You Go, A CASEed Card

It's Happy Hump day and I hope everyone is having a good week.  My card today was totally inspired by Becky Robert's green card on this post here. Becky's blog is Inking Idaho and if you need some SU inspiration, head on over to check out her art work.  It's gorgeous!


(click image to make larger)

I gave this card to a young friend who is going very far away from home for college.  Since I didn't have a stamp with an appropriate greeting, I computer generated the greetings that I used on the front and inside of the card.  Other than that, all stamps are from the SU Just Believe set. By the way, it's one of my favorite sets from the new SU catalog. (I'm just sayin')

Supplies
Stamps: Stampin' Up "Just Believe" set
Card stock: SU blushing bride, rich razzleberry and whisper white
DSP: SU raspberry tart, retired
Ink: regal rose and rich razzelberry
Other: SU scallop trim border punch, SU 1 1/4" circle punch, SU beautiful wings embosslits die, fruit punch stickles, small pink pearls, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Happy stamping everyone,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!