About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just A Little Note for Thursday

Happy Thursday to you all,

One more work day to go.  As promised, I have one more card made with the new SU set Apple Blossom.  This card was super quick to make and I really like how it turned out.  Again, a little of that "country" feel to me. Especially with the patterned paper I found in my stash which just happens to match these SU colors perfectly.  I got this paper free a few years ago when I ordered some supplies from a scrap booking and paper crafting website.  I don't remember which and I don't remember the name of the paper unfortunately.  Oh well.  Here's the card.  Oh, and absolutely no challenges for this one.


Supplies
Stamps: Apple Blossoms from Stampin' Up
Card stock: Marina mist, cherry cobbler and very vanilla from Stampin' Up
Patterned paper: sorry, don't remember
Ink: SU garden green and cherry cobbler
Other: SU scallop trim border punch, vanilla ribbon, Kaiser rhinestone (tiny one in the center of the flower), and dimensionals

Have a wonderful day and a fab weekend.  Thanks for looking in.
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!