About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Thoughts

It's "hump" day.  I hope the weeks been good to you so far.

Today I have a quick post.  I was playing with a new stamp set from
Stampin' Up called Apple Blossom.  It kind of has a "country" feel to me so I thought it would be perfect on Kraft paper.  That being the case, the card is perfect for Jeanie's Krafty Thursday challenge over at her The Spotted Chick blog.



Supplies
Stamps: Apple Blossom set by Stampin' Up
Card stock: Kraft and chocolate chip by Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper: Pebbles Treehouse
Ink: Wild wasabi, ridding hood red, chocolate chip by Stampin' Up
Other: SU corner punch, SU yellow brad, chocolate ribbon and dimensionals

Tomorrow I have one more card made with this set.  See you back here then.  Have a great day,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Oooh Colleen, LOVE this DP with the Kraft!! Very clean design and LOVE that waving sentiment! VERY CUTE INDEED! Thanks so much for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!