About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

TESC115 - A Happy Birthday Celebration

Hi fellow stampers,

It's beautiful here in southern California, a perfect spring day.  A slight breeze off the ocean and not a cloud.  I probably should have been out and about, but instead I spent the afternoon making a card for my dear friend Denis' birthday, which is tomorrow.  Since stamping is my favorite past time, I don't feel guilty at all.  (LOL)

I've used Taylor's Friday sketch 115 for the layout, and I'm sure he'll like it, as it has a picture of his favorite drink on the front.  A manhattan with a cherry.  He orders one whenever we go out to a bar or restaurant.




Supplies
Stamps:  SU sets Alphabet Soup, Cheers To You, and Lexicon of Love
Card stock: Kraft, red and choice buttercream
DSP: So Sophie Clever Collection from MME
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, taken with teal, ruby red, certainly celery, always artichoke, creamy caramel, basic black marker and Copics to color the manhattan
Embellishments:  lime green, xmas red and star dust Stickles, red glitter candy dots, SU red brad, classic rectangle nesties, the big shot and dimensionals.

Have a great evening.  I'm going to watch the Padre game.
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors of this card. I also think that is awesome how you did the sentiment. Very pretty card! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!