About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

"Dream, Inspire, Create" for SSSC70

Happy Thursday to all,

Another week day post for me. Woo who!  Today it's for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  I again used rub-ons.  Not sure why I've grabbed the rub-ons for two cards in a row.  I rarely use them.  I have a bunch from SU, now retired, sitting in a stack.  Since the SSSC70 layout has a flourish design, I remembered that one of those rub-on sets had something that I could use.  While looking through my stack, I saw the square images for "dream, inspire, and create" and decided that they would fit the layout perfectly.  With a few added embellishments, it all came together, although flipped.




Supplies:
Card stock: SU sahara sand, baja breeze, vanilla
SU rub-ons: Summer Love & Love and Happiness
Ribbon: SU Baja Breeze
Other: Kaiser pink rhinestones, SU corner rounder, 1 1/4" and
1 3/8" square punches, mini glue dots and dimensionals.

Thanks for checking in.  Have a great Memorial Day Weekend. I hope it's a fab one for you!
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!