About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

An Administrative Professionals Day Thank You

Hi all,

Each year for Administrative Professionals Week, my friend asks me to make cards for the three admins he works with.  As next week is Administrative Professionals Week, I needed to get started.  Here is card number one:



Supplies:
Stamps: Elements of Style, Itty Bitty Bits, Tiny Tags sets all SU
Card stock: SU Whisper white, green and pink from Taylored Expressions
DSP: The Girl's Paperie and October Afternoon
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, copic markers
Embellishments: Butterfly sizzlit die, clear rhinestones, lemon yellow liquid pearls, pink silk ribbon, mini vintage tag
Other: Nesties labels four, tiny tag punch, The Big Shot, dimensionals, crafter's tool kit

I have two more to make this weekend.
Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!