About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sweet Scoops for Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 65

Hi fellow stampers,

I hope you are all having a fabulous Sunday.  I am trying to get the remaining two Administrative Professional's Day cards done today, but I can't pass up playing in the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  As usual, Karen has come up with a fun layout to follow.  I did have a little trouble coming up with the circle element, trying different brads, flowers and buttons.  In the end, I just went with simple.  Here is my submission.  Enjoy.





Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Scoops set by Stampin' Up
Card stock: Whisper white, taken with teal
DSP: Sweet Pea paper pack by SU
Ink: Soft Suede, creamy caramel, melon mambo, taken with teal
Embellishments: Bermuda bay and melon mambo ribbon, mint green and baby blue liquid pearls, green rhinestone stickers
Other: Classic square and scallop square nesties, SU scalloped border punch, the big shot, crafter's tool kit, dimensionals.

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!