About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Great Day for a Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge

Good Afternoon everyone,

It's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  I missed playing in last week's challenge so I was excited to see what Karen had in store for us this week.

We are having a very gray, foggy day here in coastal San Diego county, so I decided that something very bright and cheerful was needed.  Here is a nice, bright bowl of cherries for you.  YUM!





Supplies
Cardstock: Taken with teal, old olive, ridding hood red and choice buttercream.
DSP:  Cosmo Cricket
Stamps:   Berries and Cherries by Taylored Expressions and Vogue Verses by Stampin' Up
Inks: Memento tuxedo black, taken with teal, old olive and rose red
Other:  Large scalloped rectangles, classic circle and scalloped circle nesties, the big shot and dimensionals.

I hope everyone has a great week and thanks for looking in,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. This is SO cute! I want to pull out my picnic basket and go walk barefoot in the grass :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your cherries! Especially how they match along your border :)

    Lee x

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!