About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valentine's Greetings

We are having a wet weekend here in Southern California.  A good excuse to stay in and stamp.  I am trying to finish my Valentine's Day cards so I can get them in the mail.  My goal is to have cards for my sister, her 3 children, my mom and a few good friends who live in other cities. Here are 3 cards that I have completed.

Card #1:


Card #2:


Card #3:



Supplies:
Card #1:  Whisper white and pretty in pink card stock, sending love DSP,  regal rose ink, I [heart] hearts stamp set, pink corduroy button, modern label, pinking heart corner and border, and triple heart punches, white 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals.

Card #2: Real red, very vanilla and kraft card stock, sending love DSP, large heart and medium jewelry tag punches, real red 
1/2  inch grosgrain ribbon, tiny tags stamp set, twine, red eyelet, white gel pen, dimensionals.  The kraft panel was punched with the large heart punch, then raised using dimensionals.  The 4 hearts in DSP are placed through the punched holes so they are a layer below the kraft panel.

Card #3: This is using the Mojo Monday layout from 2 weeks ago.
Very vanilla card stock, sending love DSP, chocolate chip ink, SU markers, tag punches and tag friend stamp, chocolate chip and pretty in pink satin ribbon, sending love epoxy brads, chocolate chip corduroy button, finial press embossing folder, nestibilities, and the big shot.

Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!