About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

"Love" the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 54

Good Sunday afternoon.  I've been making Valentine's cards all weekend and so my card for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge continues the theme. As usual, Karen's design was a fun one to work up.  I really like using circles on cards.  For me, there is just something about combining different geometric shapes that enhances the visual appeal.  Instead of a stamped greeting on the front of my card, I used one of Jamie Pyles' handmade buttons.  Aren't they fab!!   For some of the heart "leaves" I punched them with the new SU small heart punch to add color variation and dimension.  The puppy was stamped separately, cut out and also raised with dimensionals.  Well, without further adieu, here is my card.





Supplies:
"Love Everywhere" stamp set by Taylored Expressions, choice buttercream card stock and DSP from the Valentine's Key Ingredients bundle also by Taylored Expressions, handmade button by Jamie Pyles,  SU cameo coral card stock, SU textured impressions polka dot embossing folder, circle and scallop circle nestabilities, Memento rich cocoa ink, SU real red and chocolate chip inks, SU small heart punch, twine, dimesionals and the Big Shot.

Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

2 comments:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!