About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Home is Where the Heart Is

This card was made for The Sweet Shop's SSS40 Sketch Challenge.
I received my Taylored Expressions Valentines Key Ingredients set early this week but didn't have any time to stamp until today.  I was so looking forward to breaking into my new toys.  I hope you like what I came up with.



Supplies:  Stamps from "Love Everywhere" set by Taylored Expressions.  Card stock and DSP from Taylored Expressions Valentines Key Ingredients kit,  Momento Rich Cocoa ink, Amos Red and Star Dust Stickles.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, stunning! Beautiful papers and great stamp!
    Thanks for joining in on the challenge at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!