About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

Good Evening from another wet San Diego day.  I made this card to participate in this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch late last night.  I got this new set from SU a few weeks ago and I thought the large "Mom" stamp would be perfect for the oval element in this weeks Mojo Monday sketch.  I struggled some with the ribbon element not liking the choices that I had, but then got the idea to use the candy dots.  In the end, I think it turned out pretty.  I know that my mom will love the colors.



Supplies:  "Messages for Mom" stamp set from Stampin' Up, Choice Buttercream and pink card stock from Taylored Expressions, Ooh La La patterned paper from My Mind's Eye, raspberry candy dots, pink paper flower, SU word window and retired border/corner punches, SU inks, and dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!